Monday 8 August 2011

This Blogs about Breasts!

I just watched Everybody Loves Raymond season 4 episode 1 and in it Debra forces Ray to go to a School Parents Night which I have qualms with but since its not the focus of the episode it wont be the focus of my rant (hopefully I'll whine more about it some other time).


In this episode while at the School Parents Night (which takes place in some lady's house) Debra is off camera shown the breasts of the hostesses new boob job, she then relates this to Ray who of course is very interested and wants to know more about the breasts. Debra then complains of Rays interest in the breast. Which I think is odd, guys like breasts why is she surprised he's interested in hearing more? I'm not even there and I'm interested in hearing more!


That night while they lie in bed they continue their discussion on the woman's boobs and Debra asks Ray if he thinks she should get a boob job and Ray's response is that she shouldn't if she thinks its stupid.


To this I fully agree, women should not get a boob job if they do not want one. On the other hand if the woman is open to it and her husband wants it a boob job maybe the answer to the question! Now I'm not saying woman should get boob jobs left and right! There are guys who do not like fake tits and if you're a woman and single who knows what kind of guy you might end up with. But if your spending the rest of your life with someone who'd like it if you had a bigger pair, then they should be considered and then maybe discounted for safety reasons!


But to Rays comment Debra takes it as an offence and then acts distant which causes Ray to comfort her and then apologises to her and takes back what he said, killing any real discussion or debate on the subject they could have had. And then Debra offended goes to sleep angry.


And this is what pisses me off, there could have been more discussion on the topic which could have added a lot of humour to the episode and shown peoples different outlooks on the topic based on men and women's outlooks, but American sitcoms hate discussion so the scene changes as Ray gets home after a week on the road and sees Debra for the first time and it seems that in the in term shes gotten bigger tits (but as a skeptic viewer I realised she is obviously pretending she got them enlarged to prove some stupid point to Ray which we the viewers already know).


Ray is aroused to see the enlarged tits, (which are now bigger than before but still not big enough for a good titty screw but anyway), and Debra seems to be aroused at his arousal but of coarse its an act and she just keeps acting sexy in till Ray says he likes it and then she reviles the forgery to Ray by pulling the socks out from here bra revealing her fake fake tits and then precedes to yell at him for having liked her larger breasts!


Cause apparently men can't like it if there wives have bigger tits, apparently if your wife gets breast enlargements you're suppose to act all grossed out!


At least that's what Debra wants!


I gotta wonder if this is normal? Are a lot of woman so sensitive they can't handle their husbands having diverse taste in woman?


If your wife is skinny can you only like skinny woman?


If shes fat can you only like fat women?


I like woman of all shapes and sizes, all hair colours and skin colours, so does that mean the only woman who can put up with me is Mystique the shape shifter from X-men?


Debra then goes from being angry with Ray to depressed about her appearance, you gotta love this kind of conflict resolution in a TV show they don't debate the topic or talk on it, the wife never listens to here husbands side and realizes how they can work together instead she just does a silly test then whines about the results (which include her husband supporting her) and then gets all depressed and mopey.


I really hope this is a funny and well liked show cause people like to watch and laugh at the idiots on the show but I have a feeling people like this show cause they relate to the people in it, so that scares me a bit, but on a good note at least Debra learns an important lesson. Men like big tits! I don't know about you guys but than news surprised me! I always thought Playboy magazine featured large breasted woman as ads for the less fortunate.

22 comments:

  1. That show is so passive aggressive though, it drives me crazy. It takes non issues and makes them issues just because they're awkward. I'd hate it if my family was like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm really sorry you have to watch EBLR.

    My family is like theres though, and trust me, you would hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like boobs. not fake tho. This show is soo out there is surprising. I do like your break down and I do think that men should have diverse taste in women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always hated that show. Really, REALLY, hated it. It's just too political correct. And the kids are annoying as hell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debra is really passive aggressive, I agree. They let things simmer and keep it inside and it ruins everything. Plus Ray is kind of spineless and whiny. It's why I never really watched the show. The characters got me so riled up! Haha. But I like your summaries and commentaries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate that show, I hate Ray. It's stupid, he's stupid. I like Debra, though. I so wanted to hear she showed some skin in that episode. :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's called entrapment and women use it to make men feel bad. Police do it to meet quotas or make themselves look like heroes which they aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That show makes me mad! Great post keep it coming "].

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember this episode. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to agree with Michael Westside. And yes, I love tig ol' bitties

    ReplyDelete
  11. My GF had a boob job and i was happy and she was happy and the doc was even happier. Everyone was happy, thats what titties do, make people happy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @GM SoccerPicks hearing about your girlfriends boob job made me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mysitque the shape-shifter would be the best girlfriend ever. You could be like "hmm honey today I'm thinking Jessica Alba but with bigger tits." Done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Breasts are my two favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mystique could be fun, big boobs getting in the way they shrink. You want some big ol' funbags and they grow. This show does seem to skate pretty much every topic it almost brings up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Squiglet like always you are right on!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, readIng that made me made at that show. Reminds me why I don't watch s

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, that's some pretty realistic show. Debra's reaction is pretty much spot on, to how it would go IRL.
    Not even trolling. :P

    I HATE big tits btw. I think it's fucking abomination.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bob: I was pretty tired yesterday.. HATE FAKE tits.. love big tits. Whateva

    ReplyDelete