Saturday 20 August 2011

My Two Cents on My Two Dads

I watched this show for the first time last week.




I thought this show was gonna be about two homosexuals who have a daughter but as it turns out its about two guys who did a chick thirteen years ago and now that shes dead they both get custody of her daughter!

Yup that's the set up for the show. They both were dating the same chick and screwing her around the same time and the paternity is not known...

What the heck?!

What a crazy set up for a show!

Its very contrived!

So these two very different guys who haven't been friends in a decade now life together with a little girl. Their very different and often fight over things with each other in a friendly way.

And I gotta wonder is it really about two straight guys with a daughter? Or is that just a front for a show really about two homosexuals? Was this story just made up like this to cover the the fact the two guys are suppose to be gay? Is it all subtle like Bert and Ernie, living together and not being gay but so obviously gay?

But in the end does it matter? No. The show sucks and I'm never gonna watch another episode!

33 comments:

  1. Sounds homosex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! I like the last sentence, very deadpan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard talk about this show but never i see

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the entire series on blu-ray!
    JK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so its still about two fathers raising a child they just arent homosexual? very complicated lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture makes me want to not watch it xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, i remember watching this show when I was younger; it was odd then, and it must be even odder to watch now. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a pretty awful show. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last sentence kinda sums it up ^^.
    Anyway keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a funny show although a bit of a weird concept for back then to be on TV I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a pretty terrible base for a show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why does this remind me of Two and a Half Men?
    I've never even heard of this show but it's possible that I may have stumbled on it and ended up watching an episode. You, good sir, have saved me.
    Following!

    Skeng Training

    ReplyDelete
  13. I watched this show when i was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A show like this could never be made with the same premise again, not with the invention of DNA testing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. interesting concept i wonder how it is lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dude, blood tests would have figured that shit out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would've done a paternity test. ANd if I wasn't the father, i'd hit that shit

    ReplyDelete
  18. I remember hearing about this show when I was younger. Glad I didn't see it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. Looks like this should have been canceled after the pilot show. :/ 3rd Rock from the Sun was so much better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Never heard about that show, but paul reiser or however its spelled, is annoying as fck

    ReplyDelete
  21. Um, that sounds pretty ridiculous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. interesting plot? lol i'll skip it on your suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is a very weird set up indeed. Maybe they're meant to eventually fall in love or something? Never know with retarded tv writers these days.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interesting concept but done poorly.

    Nothing new to see here.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Never did see this show.
    Thank jeebus.

    ReplyDelete
  26. maybe i should change the name of my blog? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. hahaah My2pesos sounds so honest hahaha
    this it's not my kind of shows :/

    ReplyDelete