Saturday 6 August 2011

I Blog About Raymond cause I Love Raymo- oh wait! no, I blog about Raymond cause it pisses me off!

Ah Everybody Loves Raymond season 3 episode 2! Rays father drives like a maniac and puts people in danger! Ray's brother Robert try to tell his dad driving bad is not okay and Debra doesn't want Frank driving the kids but Ray is too much of a pussy to confront his father about it and says nothing.
And this is one of the things that pisses me off about this show, they're two grown men afraid to call their dad on his BS! And one of them is a cop! If he was my dad I'd tell him in no uncertain way, "Dad you are an unsafe driver and I don't want you driving my kids around! If you in danger them by driving them somewhere I'll knock your block off!" But no they pussy foot around it! It makes me think of how many people must be out there driving like assholes in dangering their kids and other kids, and how many people just turn a blind eye cause their to afraid to stand up to their parents! Its one thing when its letting you're parents dictate your personal life its another when their personal life affects other people!
I think of how someone might loose a kid in a car accident to a bad driver and then say "We should be harder on bad drivers!" Well to hell with waiting I'm saying it now! I've never lost someone to a bad driver, but I still think this is important! A heavier stance against crappy driving should be taken! I'm glad to see that ad least Debra didn't put up with this BS, she stays on Ray till he confronts his father about it!

7 comments:

  1. this show sucks imo
    thanks for the rant :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, if you're a bad driver you should stop driving or re learn how to drive safely. Just not worth putting others and yourself at risk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one cares about this show anymore

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a repetitive show ;/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The passive aggressiveness of the show really got under my skin, especially the grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it is a pretty repetitive show.
    reminds me of george lopez, kinda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy watching the show, but some episodes are the same boring thing.

    I guess its a 50/50 show :P

    ReplyDelete