Wednesday 25 January 2012

Bibleman vs the Six Lies of the Fibbler the conclusion!

Hi I'm Bersercules the Berserk Herc and today bla bla bla Bibleman!

For those of you who missed yesterdays post here's a picture that sums it up:



And now to our continuation!


As they continue their fight, instead of quoting Star Wars lines, Bibleman quotes lines from the bible! Bibleman then says (in a moment of close combat where their holding their sabers against each other) "I don't know who you are, but one whiff of your foul personality and I know who sent you!"... who send him? The Devil? Is the Fibbler a minion of the Devil?... Satan must be so proud!

So Satan has Hitler killing the Jews and Stalin killing to maintain power and Dommer eating his homosexual lovers and now he has the Fibbler making kids lie!... I think Satan goes too far!

Anyway their battle between good and goofy- er- evil, is then interrupted by a kid rushing out to talk to Bibleman... the Fibbler takes this opportunity to disappear and the girl talks to Bibleman as if seeing two costumed idiots battling each other with swords was the most normal thing in the world! (She's got a messed up view on reality!)



With the Fibbler gone Bibleman heads off to his mansion (all Batman rip offs have mansions!) and looks through his rouge gallery of the stupidest villains ever!







I'm not making those up! Those are who really make up his rouge gallery in this episode!

Here's one I'm just making up!





So the Fibblers first name is The?...

and eventually he finds the Fibbler! Thank god!... no literally he thanks God once he finds this info out!... I guess he needed Gods help to use a computer... Bibleman!



Then Bibleman's secret identity shows up as a... um... teacher? at the kids school and talks to the kids and hears about them having trouble (which he already knew) and then thinks to himself that this is a job for Bibleman... but we already knew that! So did he! So why in the Holy Hell did he think that?!



Did the actor (Willie Aames) insist on saying that line while dressed like that so he could look like Clark Kent? or was this that badly edited and written? or is Satan at work in the plot?...

The show then goes in to song mode as we see all sorts of clips of the little lying girl standing/sitting/lying around/lying down/moping around as a song relative to lying plays...



Giving new meaning to the term Handle Bar Moustache!

The little lying girl walks around sadly then sits at a park and bible man appears



and chats with her...


So there's no dying and suffering people Bibleman can be helping?

Just some girl who can't stop lying? Glad Bibleman has his priorities straight!

And how does Bibleman help the girl? By quoting the bible! (Didn't see that coming!)

So Bibleman sets the girl right and she goes off and tells her friends shes sorry! Bibleman confronts the Fibbler again and defeats him with the power of God! Oh no wait, sorry, no!
The Fibbler hits himself in the leg with his sword and defeats himself.



But don't worry, I'm sure Bibleman will take credit for the victory.

And then the kids dance and sing in unison again.



I think the makers of this show over read peoples desires to watch kids dance in unison...

So that's it, its now the end... and remember kids if you find yourself lying, don't worry! its not your fault! Its a jaundice faced invisible, Joker rip off, that's making you lie!
 
That's it for to day, tune in tomorrow for another exiting(ly boring) episode of Bibleman!

49 comments:

  1. that fibbler guy looks very creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Fibbler is such a joke around Satan and the rest of the boys over in hell, you're right that the guy is a complete goof.

    That rouges gallery is hilariously, amazingly awesome too, Bersecules is honestly more a threatening sounding villain than Spider Head, Timid Tessie and especially the Smiller! I mean, what, that guys evil ability is that he smiles, what? I loved this man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it feels like they were "trying" to make the bible cool lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've been unentertained.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if Left Foot Louie only has one foot or just likes using his left foot..haha...I agree Satan making kids lie is just the last straw, the world has really gone down the crapper after that.

    And The Fibbler is ripping of the The Ultimate Warrior now. As He offically had his name changed to "The Warrior" so I guess the "The's" stick together in the loonie pile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Satan sent the Fibbler to make little girls tell completely inconsequential white lies? The horror!

    It sounds like this show could use the MST3K treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bibleman is a science teacher? Irony

    ReplyDelete
  8. Satan really did go too far with The Fibbler!!!!

    Is the Fibbler an ice cream sunday from Friendles? Sigh... They clearly aren't aware of what's related to that name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Herc, you are too funny... "handlebar moustache", heh heh.

    Also, whoever made this should go into comedy writing, they would probably do much better... I didn't think villans could get much worse than "The Fibbler", but leave it to the Bibleman writers to prove me wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How on earth did you sit through that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know why but I really want to see this. Just to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Same Bibleman time! Same Bibleman channel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unlucky Lucy actually looks kind of hot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! The was one epic conclusion! I sure hope they make this into a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. But, does Bibleman mention anything about lying down with goats, coveting your neighbors' asses, or smiting?
    I really should give that Buddhism thing a try.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh God it's Willie Aames. I had forgotten about him. And do you have your finger up your nose in that pic? Do you, as an evil villian, teach children to pick their buggers then eat them? Bibleman is going to get you with his saber of truth! I always knew you were being controlled by Satan.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, I have come to the conclusion that I have absolutely no desire to watch this. Bibleman ain't got shit on Spongebob Squarepants!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have nothing funny to post in your commentary. No long-winded disagreement or assent, just...

    My god. I honestly have nothing to say here. You so PERFECTLY raised and smashed every point in your review.

    Just...my head is SO full of fuck.

    You are indeed the greater man, sir. I would've lost it in the first ten minutes of this unholy morass.

    It was OBVIOUSLY made by the Devil to make Christians look bad! It HAS to be!! I'm not even Christian and I'm hopin' this is so!

    ReplyDelete
  20. kids dancing in unison.... that's all that I need in my TV show :) And if they are singing too, I'm totally sold... But for some reason, I've half expected for Mighty Morphing Power Rangers to appear from somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Everyone Thats for all the great and funny comments!

    @Anne Yes I teach kids to pick there noses! In the origanal intros to my old movie reviews I actually have a scene where I pick my nose look at it and then eat it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was kind of hoping boys grew out of that phase...

      Delete
  22. Looking at the picture of Timid Tessie, I just feel really bad for him...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Do they fit all this action into 30 minutes?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well, if I had any faith, it'd be gone by now. Add Kirk Cameron then we'll talk. Bob Kane must be rolling over in his grave...

    ReplyDelete
  25. lol are you picking your nose in that pic :)

    nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those pictures cracked me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well. Intense. Yeah.. no..

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOL at Bersercules entry. I'm guessing that your powers makes children go berserk and cause food fights in the cafeteria.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Not seen this, being in the UK. It looks a load of ol' crap to me!! The bloke in the second to last pic of the rouges gallery looks well dodgy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great stuff! :P loved it. I want to see it..

    ReplyDelete
  31. Unlucky Lucy is mai waifu. And you know, having kids dance in unison is all that Bibleman needs. The kids can look at those cool bible kids and pedophiles and preists can look at the children and get boners.

    ReplyDelete
  32. How does being unlucky qualify one as being a villain?

    ReplyDelete
  33. The Smiler? Really? That's the best they could come up with?

    Oooo so scary!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ideas for other Bibleman villains:

    The Scissor Runner
    Atheist Larry
    The Coveter
    Manlove Michael
    The Prophet aka Mohammed

    ReplyDelete
  35. BIBILEBLELELE BIBLEMAN!
    Epic :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. Why things like this even exist... nobody knows.

    ReplyDelete
  37. So many pedophile jokes to be made...... so very very many!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The Smiler looks like Danny Trejo....

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think Bibleman only reads the Old Testament.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I think you are being a little hard on Bibleman... If he went up against a real arch villain like say, Osama Bin Laden, he would get his azz kicked.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Seeing Bibleman in "action" just makes me think of this.

    http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/snl-digital-short-hero-song/227152

    Yeah, Bibleman wouldn't last a second in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  42. @Everyone Thanks for the great comments!

    @A Beer for the Shower I remember that video! It defenitly was a great moment in SNL history! I'd have like to have seen bibleman in that situation!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Bible man has more prudence in his little finger than I do in my whole body!

    ReplyDelete